Friday, November 16, 2012

Falling Off the Wagon... and Getting Back On It

I really fell off the wagon for the last few days.  

Its the cereal.   It's the fact that I'm not eating at regular times so my hunger is hitting me and I'm going for the fast and easy instead of the healthy.   I still had my smoothie in the mornings, so that's good, but it's time to get back on track.

Tomorrow, I'll be sure to get things back on track.

I think the real problem is laziness.   I really dislike cooking.    I'm good at it..... really good at it.   But I don't enjoy it at all, and that makes me lazy.

I just can't really afford to be lazy anymore.

1 comment:

  1. I so so hate cooking. Unfortunately, I love baking, but end up eating the batter/dough raw a lot of the times, so only get 1/2 a cake or brownies that should be there. The other night I had a bit of a freak and made up and ate an entire package of devil's food cake. Yes, I ate the whole cake...raw. Substituted mayo for raw eggs, but still.....yeesh...do i have problems. This is my blog if you care to take a look, on my sugar addiction. My latest post is on sugar addiction and weight. http://freakysugargurl.blogspot.ca/2013/02/weighty-issues.html
    It's about my weight loss ups and downs (literally) as a sugar addict, from weights varying between 122 to 214! Feel free to take a peak.

    ReplyDelete