Monday, November 12, 2012

The What I Ate Today Food Diary

Okay, just sayin'?   Yesterday's excellent green smoothie wasn't at all as good today.  It had turned tart.   Very, very tart.   Oh my gosh, take a sip and pucker up type of tart!

I drank it, but it wasn't easy.  Every time I took a sip my cheeks tried to pucker in.

I can't really say I was very well behaved today either.

Between my breakfast smoothie and lunch I had six  (yes, I said six) mini peanut butter cups.

For lunch, I had four slices of turkey wrapped around four slices of cheese and just a dab of mayo.

But then, between lunch and supper I had another six (yes, that means six more) mini peanut butter cups.   I also visited with my neighbor for a few hours and had some mild salsa and corn chips.

For supper, I had a repeat of yesterday.   Rogan Josh flavored pork over a cup of rice and vegetable medley all warmed up in the microwave.  (I kind of have an issue with the microwave, but I'll go into that in a future post.)

And then.... between supper and bed time?   I had another six mini peanut butter cups.   Ugh!   That's eighteen peanut butter cups!!!

My sugar levels are going to suck tomorrow and I don't even feel guilty.   Okay, yes I do.  I feel guilty for not feeling guiltier though.  It's not quite the same thing.

And now?  I'm goin' to bed.  Tomorrow I'll be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment