Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The What I Ate Today Food Diary

Ugghhh!!   Well, so much for being good today.

I started off good.   I had the second half of yesterday's green smoothie today and was off to the races with running my errands.

The problem came around lunch time.   Maybe I just waited too long to eat and was too hungry.   Maybe I had a moment of weak will power and fell off the wagon.

Whatever it was, I started off with a bowl of last night's leftover stir-fry.   And then..... moved on to two bowls of Cookie Crisp cereal with skim milk. 

And, from there to three mini Butterfinger candies.

I can honestly say, an hour later I feel like crap and not just emotionally either.   I feel blah and sluggish and I've quickly developed a headache as well.   All around, the splurge was clearly a bad move.

I had a big bowl of leftover stir fry for dinner, which was good but not really satisfying.   I then had three more mini Reese's cups between supper and bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment