Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The What I Ate Today Food Diary

Today was a better day although I was right about my blood sugar.    It was the highest it's been in over a week this morning.   Not as high as when I was diagnosed, but high enough.

My husband had the day off today, and he really wants chicken Florentine lasagna for supper, so I'm not going to be entirely good today, but I'm doing my best.

For breakfast, I had a bowl of Raisin Bran with skim milk.  For some reason, I go through phases where I really like Raisin Bran then a time when I hate it.   I'm in one of those times when I like it though which is good.

For lunch, we were on the run so I had two pieces of turkey and four slices of cheddar.   I can't say it was very satisfying, but it at least kept my hunger in check.

For supper was chicken florentine lasagna and garlic bread and a big glass of skim milk.   I also had one mini Butterfinger for dessert as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment