Friday, November 9, 2012

The What I Ate Today Food Diary

Tuesdays and Fridays are dependably hectic days for me.   I wake up and need to be an the ball and moving at a fast and steady pace from the moment I roll out of bed until late in the evening.  Because of this, I make my smoothies on Mondays and Thursdays and then refrigerated half of it for the next day.

So, that means that for breakfast I had the second half of the strawberry green smoothie from yesterday, made with strawberries, mango, banana and romaine lettuce with a pinch of clove powder.   It was surprisingly better the second time around, too!    And convenient that I didn't have to stop work to eat  but could just work at drinking the smoothie while I toiled away at my shipping desk this morning.

I had lunch before running my errands as well.   I had debated on whether I should eat before I left or when I got back, but then I realized that it was a fool's debate because I already knew I wouldn't be back until way past lunch time.    So, I had  a leftover boneless chicken breast from the grill and a cup of white rice.    I really wanted some veggies too, but I'd run out so I'll have to fit them in with supper here in a bit.   I still haven't decided what I'm having, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Update 6:25pm -- Well, I decided what to have for supper.   It wasn't really all that inspiring, but it was convenient.    I had the last leftover chicken breast, the last 3/4 cup of rice and cooked myself some frozen veggies to go with it.  It was really good.    I also went to the market to pick myself up some more pork and chicken since we were out of both.

Update 11:50pm -- Between supper and bedtime, I've also had one mini Twix and one mini Snickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment