Monday, November 5, 2012

A Touch of Success

[ Insert holy chorus of singing here. ]

Whoooohhhhh hooo!   Success.

More on that in a minute.

First, we'll revisit yesterday's closing topic.

I was a little worried about going to bed last night. Ok, so after my afternoon nap experience, I was more than a little worried.   Worried enough to sit on the pot before going to bed then get up in the night and, even though I didn't feel I needed to go, go sit on the pot again just in case.

The good news is there was no more "poop soup" incidents.    SUCH a relief.

Now, on to today's success.    I managed to make myself a decent green smoothie today!

I should precursor this by saying that, as of yet, I haven't followed any recipes and am completely winging it.  I managed to make a good one today, though, thanks to my neighbor's citrus tip.   I used maybe just a touch too much lemon (the smoothie is a little tart) but it's not bitter.   I also experimented by adding not just water but ICE to the blender and -that- seems to have made a huge difference for me in the consistency of the smoothie itself.

We'll see later today if my stomach has the same reaction to it as yesterday though.   Too soon to tell yet.   Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment