Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The What I Ate Today Food Diary (okay, yesterday)

Told you I wasn't very good at the whole journal thing.  

You have to admit, I did warn you.

Yesterday was a busy day.  I had a lot of errands to run.    I had my smoothie in the morning (pre-made second half of the one from the day before) in the car while driving my husband to work. (It was my day to have the car and he slept through his alarm and, thus, then missed the bus.)

I had to run over the border to the states today, and I was hungry while I did it.   I really, really, REALLY wanted to stop at our favorite little diner for some food, but I managed to refrain.

On the way back, I even managed to stop at the grocery store (while starving) and -only- get what was on my list!  Amazing.... and a first, by the way.  

For lunch I had one of the leftover bowls of stirfry from the other day.  It's really good reheated, which is surprising.  I would think the pork would become hard and dry but it hasn't.

For supper, I had 3 eggs with 2 pieces of cheese and 3 pcs of low sodium bacon.

And yes, somewhere in there I also managed to fit in 3 peanut butter cups.  They're all gone now.   I'm debating on whether I should buy more or not.   I guess I'll do a dry run until Friday and see if I still need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment